Here in California we face yet another week of “self quarantine” or isolation. #MissionViejo ChamberofCommerce events shut down. Tasty RBN luncheons and networking. Oh, how we miss you, our friends and associates!
We have however, been very busy.
Google Ads campaigns had to be completely overhauled to reflect the current conditions. New ads, keywords, demographics…etc. This takes a ton of time, believe me!
Client’s Google My Business listings needed to be updated with updated Hours, Services, Posts, etc.
Link and citation building though an ongoing process, these past few weeks have provided an opportunity to delve more into this cloudy realm.
“The Silver Lining”:
Now, midway through this process (we hope), we reflect upon
- We’ve been able to uber-optimize client’s online marketing campaigns;
- We have monitored our government’s plans to help small businesses which (still awaiting formal approval), apply and receive money to retain employees, pay the rent and live to fight another day;
- We have had time to engage in online webinars to improve our clients rankings and business, today and for when this storm passes;
- Work on revision after revision of each client’s local online marketing opportunities now and after Covid-19 is in our rearview mirror;
- Written blog posts in two consecutive days. Woo-Hoo!
- Updated our social media feeds.
Best of All…
- We appreciate further how precious each day of life is;
- We have acquired a sensitivity to other people’s struggles during these times;
- We are blessed by the people that love us. And am blessed to love them in return;
- We have become aware of other’s issues, despair and plight. Humbled, though I battle those myself, I stay steadfast to help them first.
- My desk is a little less cluttered. I’m confident that I’ll have this space in tip-top shape soon!;
- And more to come…